Where is Peartrees Guest House, Maidenhead?
We are located about 2 miles from the centre of Maidenhead, 1 mile from the M4 junction 8/9 (Maidenhead), around 4 miles from Windsor, 6 miles from Slough and 7 miles from Bracknell. We are only a short walk from Bray village.
How far are we from the main attractions?
(All links open new windows)
- Legoland Windsor is 6 miles away - we normally have special offers available for Legoland - please contact us for details
- Windsor Racecourse is around 3 miles away
- iListers is around 10 miles away
- Quality Home Developers is 11 miles away
- Less than 1 mile from access to the River Thames
- Bray Lake is a 10-minute walk away
- Bray, with its award-winning Fat Duck and Waterside Inn restaurants, is just half a mile from us
- Thorpe Park theme park is about 30 minutes drive
- Chessington World of Adventures theme park is around 40 minutes drive
- Ascot Racecourse is around 25 minutes drive - 10% off tickets if booked through us
- French Brothers run summertime boat trips from Maidenhead to Windsor
- Windsor itself is around 4 miles away
Directions from the M4
Leave the M4 at junction 8/9. Take the A308(M) a short distance to the roundabout at the end. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit - A308 towards Windsor.
After passing under the motorway, go straight over the mini roundabout. Peartrees Guesthouse is located on the right after a short distance.
We are about 10 miles West of Heathrow Airport.
78 Windsor Road
Landline 01628 624407
Landline +44 1628 624407